Wednesday, November 19, 2014

As my brain gently weeps, shivering in decline ...

Yeah, there are days like this. Weeks, even. It's not for the lack of topics tumbling through my poor and exhausted thought-machine, but for the lack of energy (work, girlfriend and a regular campaign take their toll). But still, I'm not done yet. I've a long weekend coming up and there will be some content other than me whining about poor old me. More about the goblin-tribe-simulator (those goblins are sitting in the corner of my room and look somewhat pissed ...) and some other things I've been working on. So if you were one of the few thinking "Ah, well, he didn't post for a while. What a shame ...", I'd like to thank you for considering me :) For now, I'm back. Let's see what happened in my absence ...


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a rough go. Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words :) It's a mixed bag, to be honest. Some of the things that keep me away from writing are actually quite positive (the campaign, the girlfriend ...), but work is the real killer right now. Every now and then I'd have a nice idea what I could blog about while I'm on my way to work. I get excited, write a few notes and think about it until lunch. It's about that time when the fatigue sets in and I'll look at the idea and think "Meh, not that great an idea ...". And as soon as I'm back home I'd rather re-charge my batteries with some tv-show or movie than sit down and write something. It's a vicious circle and happens far too often for my taste. I'm working on changing that, but it takes time ...

      Anyway, thanks again for your comment! It was a very nice thing to do.

      Delete

Recent developments made it necessary to moderate posts again. Sorry about that, folks.