Saturday, September 7, 2013

D&D 30 Day Challenge - Day 7

What's my favorite edition?

All explained in one picture (by the Doc Rotwang)
I love the Rules Cyclopedia for so many reasons. For me, it's all D&D needs to be. But I'll keep this short today. Anyone in the mood for a RC love letter, should go over to Doc Rotwang's ingenious blog (with the even more ingenious name) I Waste The Buddha With My Crossbow and read "D&D Is Terrible For Anything But Combat": The Myth Asploded*. It's good to see him alive and kickin'. Enjoy!


*The blog was silent for a while and I thought he was a goner. Seems to be back now and it's good to see him back. I certainly love that picture! That and The Dukes of Biohazzard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent developments made it necessary to moderate posts again. Sorry about that, folks.